- HO gauge (product will fit and run on HO tracks)
- IR Scale
- Fully rotating bogies (pre-assembled; screw on mechanism)
- Fully functional prototypical metal wheels
- Optional coupler holes provided
- Dimensions after building will be roughly 20 x 3 x 4 cm (without pantograph)
- Weight is around 250 gm
- Not meant for children under 14 years of age. Upper limit is 109 years though!
- Pieces are 3D printed and may show manufacturing lines from up close and/or show slight imperfections. These are not considered defects.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 60 degrees Centigrade
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Have been a long time fan of the WAP7 in real life. Good scale model from this company. Took me 5+ hours to put it together and lots of patience. Best for hobby.
Pratham Pandey –
Nice but lots of sanding to be done for proper finish. Also, painting is required for good finish. Otherwise too good! Also metal wheels only for HO rails. Otherwise bogies will rotate – not smoothing running on bare ground.
Alok Srivastava –
Finally, a proper scale model kit for the Indian Railways. Price could be lower. Got it on discount!!!!
Sanding and painting are a must to achieve final look. I want more…
Loved the product and enjoyed every minute that went in putting all the parts together. Finally found the best site for scale model sets of Indian Railways.